30 December 2009

Introduction

All couples have a story. Generally when someone asks “How did you meet” you get a simple answer, “oh, we were in the same ward” “mutual friend” “we had a class together.” Well, I wanted to take this question above and beyond. It has been four and a half years since we have met and the more time that goes by, the more details that are forgotten. It is time to write and preserve our story. Although I started writing this just as a journal entry for ourselves, I realized that my computer could crash and I could lose it forever. So, I decided to post it online so that it can be safe. As long as I am posting it I figure I may as well let others read it. I really don’t expect anyone read it. I do realize it is long and detailed and most people probably don’t care. But, it is open if you want to. Be aware that this is written from my point of view. Of course we have since discussed our thoughts and feelings of the times when we were dating, but this is just me writing it out. If Nick needs to correct anything he can comment and fix the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment